
I CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR!!
I went a month ago and had my hair cut. I cut off 4 and a half inches then but no one even noticed. So, then I decided to cut it again yesterday. So i trucked myself down to JCPENNEY's and plopped myself down in front of a woman named Barb (who was HILARIOUS btw) and told her what I wanted. She says "Well, I'm going to let your hair speak to me, honey." and she actually did better than what I asked for. *BIG SMILES* I like it. It's easy, it's not so hot, and I can still put it in a ponytail for my am/pm jogs. GRRRRRRRRREAT! Here's another pic:
Okay so the pics aren't great, but they were taken with my CELL PHONE(thank GAWD for technology!!!) when I woke up after a night of PARTYIN' with some old friends...and didn't get home until 3:15...NO I DID NOT DRINK...MUCH! hahaha
Yes I am still losing weight. I just got bored with posting it all the time. I'm down 20 lbs. yeehaw. Haven't jogged in a few days tho because of intense heat and I don't like to jog with waterbottles. Better safe than sorry...I always say! OK OK so GARLAND always says! hahaha
Here's the before picture for those of you who care: 
I look like a chump. Is that legal? If not, I am SO SO SO SO sorry!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

1 hollas!:
I heart the new hair, chica!!! :)
Post a Comment