About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

7.23.2006

The little ones...




Thought I would post some more pics of the girls since I haven't in such a long time...HAHAHA
Here they are...in all their glory...with a new haircut for Natalie!









Here is us (them) at the Zoo on July 8, 2006. Garland bought them the CUTEST visors because of the heat index and the SUN!














Here's Natalie with Daddy!!!!

AWWWWW ain't that SWEEEEEEEET!?!?

Ok, I'm out til next time...whenever that is! Peace out friends!!!

0 hollas!: