About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

12.27.2006

Christmas...

Christmas was wonderful. Wonderful gifts, wonderful kids >cough< >cough<. The girls enjoyed it wayyyy too much. But that's the Reason for Giving. Part of it anyway. Thought I'd share some pics with those of you who love to blog and pic too!!! lol
Our Beautiful Tree


No other place to be...but my buddy and me!


All she wanted was a computer....


Proof that Daddy's DO play with dolls!


Girls playing with my Dad.



Uber excited about getting a digital! First pic took on it!!!


Olivia excited about...well...everything!



Princess Natalie.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

0 hollas!: