Quick overview:
♥ ADDISON && ALEX ALMOST KISSED!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! They were like THISFREAKINCLOSE!!!!!!!! What the hell??? Damn nurses! Just walking on in without so much as a knock!
ALEX: The Vanilla Latte'... now THAT was on purpose. (laughs)
ADDISON: "Why'd you do that?"
ALEX: Because he was mean to you." (With a VERY serious look on his face.)
And voila! They stare for a few, then start to inch closer and their lips are just.micro.seconds.apart.and.then.BAM! The door swings open and THANK YOU! BUZZZZZZ! SCENE!
I HATE Grey's Anatomy!
♥ So the man that plays Thatcher Grey wasn't anything I thought he would be. He actually seems sweet and innocent of all that Meredith says that he did or didn't do in her too-far-back-to-remember-correctly-memories. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Meredith's hurts over this are showing and she seems to have aged a bit. I still like her though and was more than horrified for her at the mention of the fact that McDreamy can't sleep in her bed after she falls asleep because of her insessant snoring problem. I was reaaaal sorry for her on that note. I do love the scene where she lays her head on George's shoulder and softly says "I know" because George is afraid for his father's recovery. Beautiful moment for Grey's and I think is my favorite scene so far apart from the moment when Izzy takes George's hand at the end. I cannot wait until Part 2 comes on next week. I would love to see what lies in store for Meredith and her Father.
♥ Cristina and Preston are playing the "SAY UNCLE" game. Neither wants to give. Both will probably lose in my opinion. I think that they should have known where hiding his tremor would take everything, but it IS a TV SHOW (isn't it????) and isn't really real or going to affect anything in real life. It's still sad. They definitely would have been punished a lot more harshly than they were in real life. Fired or something. I'm glad to see Cristina opening up a bit more and losing some of her pent up anger that keeps her from letting loose. She is always so stoic and robotic that I find myself wanting to fast forward through her scenes. She's like a Monet...her scenes and bits and pieces look really good when frozen in time to be viewed from afar, but watch her more closely and she just is alll messed up, an image none to shy of being simply blurry.
♥ George finally admits to being afraid for her father. He also KISSED ♥ CALLIE! LMFAO!! Over: "30 CC's of YELLOW URINE IN 3 HOURS!!!" How hilarious that scene was! Just when I think George is finally catching up with the rest of the interns, or even surpasses them in that one milli-second of ingenuity and genious, he does something so childish that I feel very frustrated over it. He's like an 8 year old stuck in a 20 something year old body who has a lot of responsibility. Half the time I think he doesn't even realize how important the job he has is! At least he kissed Callie. For CRYING OUTLOUD thank you for kissing Callie!!!
♥ Love the Bailey-Izzy scene in where Bailey tells Izzy she cannot scrub in until she's done everything her therapist has told her to do. This includes but was not limited to DEPOSITING. the. DAMN. CHECK! Maybe we are all sick and tired of Izzy mourning over Denny and what-not because it is a SHOW and we want them to get on with it. But face it. Izzy was in L♥VE. This check meant more to her than it means to anyone else. It meant that Denny was REALLY TRUELY gone. Depositing the check meant that she has moved on. Not depositing the check meant that as long as it was covered in food spatter on the fridge, she could remind herself everyday of what she didn't do to deserve it. Just my opinion. Sounded good to me. So now, she's hysterical, depositing an almost 9 million dollar check that she got for cutting someone's tube which resulted in their death. NICE. So enter Heather, a 17 year old with a medical condition that has her at a 90 degree angle. Insurance will not pay for the surgery that McDreamy and Callie want to perform that will have her either standing up straight or paralyzed or dead. My personal opinion....IZZY will pay the 200,000 dollar surgery for Heather. She knows her, feels for her, and reached the angry, bad attitude-y girl. It's just going to happen. You can tell. This is Izzy's good deed to make up for the bad one that she beats herself up for every week. It's just going to happen.
Next Week:
♥ ADDISON && ALEX ALMOST KISSED!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! They were like THISFREAKINCLOSE!!!!!!!! What the hell??? Damn nurses! Just walking on in without so much as a knock!
ALEX: The Vanilla Latte'... now THAT was on purpose. (laughs)
ADDISON: "Why'd you do that?"
ALEX: Because he was mean to you." (With a VERY serious look on his face.)
And voila! They stare for a few, then start to inch closer and their lips are just.micro.seconds.apart.and.then.BAM! The door swings open and THANK YOU! BUZZZZZZ! SCENE!
I HATE Grey's Anatomy!
♥ So the man that plays Thatcher Grey wasn't anything I thought he would be. He actually seems sweet and innocent of all that Meredith says that he did or didn't do in her too-far-back-to-remember-correctly-memories. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Meredith's hurts over this are showing and she seems to have aged a bit. I still like her though and was more than horrified for her at the mention of the fact that McDreamy can't sleep in her bed after she falls asleep because of her insessant snoring problem. I was reaaaal sorry for her on that note. I do love the scene where she lays her head on George's shoulder and softly says "I know" because George is afraid for his father's recovery. Beautiful moment for Grey's and I think is my favorite scene so far apart from the moment when Izzy takes George's hand at the end. I cannot wait until Part 2 comes on next week. I would love to see what lies in store for Meredith and her Father.
♥ Cristina and Preston are playing the "SAY UNCLE" game. Neither wants to give. Both will probably lose in my opinion. I think that they should have known where hiding his tremor would take everything, but it IS a TV SHOW (isn't it????) and isn't really real or going to affect anything in real life. It's still sad. They definitely would have been punished a lot more harshly than they were in real life. Fired or something. I'm glad to see Cristina opening up a bit more and losing some of her pent up anger that keeps her from letting loose. She is always so stoic and robotic that I find myself wanting to fast forward through her scenes. She's like a Monet...her scenes and bits and pieces look really good when frozen in time to be viewed from afar, but watch her more closely and she just is alll messed up, an image none to shy of being simply blurry.
♥ George finally admits to being afraid for her father. He also KISSED ♥ CALLIE! LMFAO!! Over: "30 CC's of YELLOW URINE IN 3 HOURS!!!" How hilarious that scene was! Just when I think George is finally catching up with the rest of the interns, or even surpasses them in that one milli-second of ingenuity and genious, he does something so childish that I feel very frustrated over it. He's like an 8 year old stuck in a 20 something year old body who has a lot of responsibility. Half the time I think he doesn't even realize how important the job he has is! At least he kissed Callie. For CRYING OUTLOUD thank you for kissing Callie!!!
♥ Love the Bailey-Izzy scene in where Bailey tells Izzy she cannot scrub in until she's done everything her therapist has told her to do. This includes but was not limited to DEPOSITING. the. DAMN. CHECK! Maybe we are all sick and tired of Izzy mourning over Denny and what-not because it is a SHOW and we want them to get on with it. But face it. Izzy was in L♥VE. This check meant more to her than it means to anyone else. It meant that Denny was REALLY TRUELY gone. Depositing the check meant that she has moved on. Not depositing the check meant that as long as it was covered in food spatter on the fridge, she could remind herself everyday of what she didn't do to deserve it. Just my opinion. Sounded good to me. So now, she's hysterical, depositing an almost 9 million dollar check that she got for cutting someone's tube which resulted in their death. NICE. So enter Heather, a 17 year old with a medical condition that has her at a 90 degree angle. Insurance will not pay for the surgery that McDreamy and Callie want to perform that will have her either standing up straight or paralyzed or dead. My personal opinion....IZZY will pay the 200,000 dollar surgery for Heather. She knows her, feels for her, and reached the angry, bad attitude-y girl. It's just going to happen. You can tell. This is Izzy's good deed to make up for the bad one that she beats herself up for every week. It's just going to happen.
Next Week:
- Will Meredith confront her father? He seems to want to talk to her. He seems to want to mend things. But if that were really the case, wouldn't he have tried this by now? Certainly wouldn't he??
- Who will give in the "Say Uncle" game Preston and Cristina are playing? I hope it's Preston, because whether he wants to admit it or not, Cristina was NOT the only one who did wrong here...he wanted to cover up his tremor too!
- Will George's father survive the "proceed" on his surgery? Will George finally tell Callie that he loves her or does he even love her at all?
- Will Addison and Alex try to kiss again or will they do that stupid high school "pretend it didn't almost happen!!!" crap? IF they go that route...I'll be so disappointed!
- Will Izzy pay for Heather's surgery? It her one good deed, right in front of her. All she has to do is transfer the money...is that legal for her to do? Is it sane? Probably not on either part...but it may be exactly what she needs to get over this Denny Battle.
Ready for next week already. A little slow in places this week but all in all was still a good Grey's. Glad to see Nurse Olivia so much lately!!!
What do you think????
Good night!!!


0 hollas!:
Post a Comment