About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

1.01.2007

Much later...

OK soooo...... . This is what I looked like when I woke up this AM. Well, much LATER this AM.

HAHAHAHAHA! Not bad for 5 hours of sleep after all that alky-hol! Lori, thanks soooo much for the most fun New Year's I've ever had! I have NEVER had as much fun as I did last night! And the shower curtain...it ROCKS!!!! NO FREAKIN SHIZZLE!!!! (I cleaned that up for a reason, TINKA!)

I hope all of you had as much fun as I did. I loved seeing everyone and being a part of bringing in the New Year with you guys!!! May this be the best year yet! 2007 holds some great things I believe!!!!!!

Starting with:


  • Being with all you wonderful friends!!!

  • Having my wonderful Family!!!!

  • Grey's Anatomy's New Episodes starting 9PM Thursday, January 11th!!! BOO YEAH!!!

Merry New Years to all and to all a...well...ALCOHOLED NIGHT!!!!

0 hollas!: