About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

3.19.2007

Visual DNA

Yah OK So I'm doin the whole Vis. DNA as Jackie suggested. I'm totally original. Psssht! haha
So what you do is click on the box, and there's this book. So you click on the book and it will tell you all kinds of neat little things about me by the pictures I chose for each section. Then you can do your own afterwards. Have some fun-ola!!!!!!!






So that's it. Neat huh? Yah I'm boring. hahahahaha

0 hollas!: