About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

3.14.2007

Yah. THIS is why I'm HOTT!

OK. Despite my lack of blogging lately, and against my better judgement, I'm taking a cue from Wendy and going to do a list. Yes. A LIST. SO sad really. Like I can't be ORIGINAL. Whatev.
  1. I'm sticking to losing weight this time. Last time I failed. Gained more. This time I'm actually doing it...and sticking to it. Imagine my surprise! Started at 210. Right now I'm around 176. Kind of a fluctuation between that and 173. It's all good. Goal: 150. I startedc at size 20 now I'm in a 12. Go me.

  2. Heart=Broken. So much loss around me lately. A good friend of mine had a tragedy. My best friend is losing her grandmother the same way I lost mine. Reminders give grief hold...and the wound opens, accepting the salted tears, stinging in a way that I thought was put behind me.
  3. I still love Grey's and Housewives. I DO NOT love that they are reruns.
  4. I got a new hd.plasma 52 inch on my wall. Patrick Dempsey looks positively DELICIOUS on a 52 inch.
  5. I'm emotionally exhausted. I'm physically exhausted. Ever been surrounded by so much death and sickness that you can't breathe? Ackkkkkk! 2 losses in 2 weeks and another 2 soon...:( & my kids have been sick sick sick so if one is sleeping through the night, the other one is not...but at least we are over that as of yesterday.
  6. Picture day is Friday for Livi. I love picture day. Already planning the outfit. Yah. I know. I'm a mom. blech! LOL
  7. I love this weather. It's ideal. A little cool, but not TOO cool. A little overcast, but not CLOUDY. This is THE weather. I LOVE when it's rained a little bit, although the sun is nice too.
  8. I love myspace. I love yahoo messenger. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just am.

  9. Pics of me: 5/06 & 3/07 :


0 hollas!: