About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.09.2008

Hidey Ho, Folks!

Ugh. The dreaded post. The one where I divulge my personal information and bore you all with my "What I've been doing and with whom I've been doing it with" excuses for not blogging...as if you all care! LOL


I've been getting quite a few e-mails and texts and such wondering where I am. What I'm doing. I love that I'm being thought about! Yay! So to keep long stories short, I'm itemizing into lists for you:

  • Replaced 2 Employees. (2 are harder to train than 1. I now have 4 on staff. Enough said.)
  • I'm a member and on the Board of 2 PTA's. (That is HARD people. Seriously.)
  • Policies are constantly being ignored and thus having to be revised and enforced. (Some can't follow rules. Be harder on everyone. How tiring this is!)
  • The state is constantly changing requirements. (Which means I have to, as well! Boo!)
  • Driver's License had expired. (People, make sure you have Birth Certificates. Like, A MILLION copies. Hidden in a safe spot.)
  • Trainings. Gotta love them. I get away from the house & the kids in one outing. Yay!
  • DVR is full. (Vids are starting to get auto-deleted! THAT is how far behind I am, people!)
  • Blahdyblahdiness. Yes this is a disorder. And I have it.
  • Lost some friends. Boo on that. All I have to say to that is, people enter & exit for a reason and whatever that reason is, I'm not going to force anyone to stay or make anyone go. I'm learning too much about who I am and what takes precedence in my life to let these things get me down for too long.
  • Olivia has homework EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT.
  • Clients had been calling me and texting me like 24/7. But I put a stop to this type of availability last week and so far, so good. It's not so bad when it's 1 or 2, but when it's all 24 clients at all times of the day and night, and I have to excuse myself from family dinners and/or functions or walk around like a freak with a cell phone for an ear, that's when it's past time to draw.the.line.
  • The fair. We went twice. I took my camera a total of NO times. I didn't really care. Wow. That's how bad the Blahdyblahdiness has me. I did ride the SkyScraper though and that was cool but a two second ride with a 28 year old man sitting next to me screaming he's going to wet his pants is NOT worth 25 bucks. EVER.
  • Referrals have me tied up. Referrals are NOT fun.
  • I love paperwork but please please PLEASE can I have a larger filing cabinet? Thanks.
  • Last but certainly not least, the dirty word I shall spell instead of say: L-A-U-N-D-R-Y.

That's about it. It's Friday and feels like it's Sunday. I'm dying for a Sprite. I want to go eat with fun people and my man and laugh and talk about stupid stuff but everyone's either busy or has kids (like Me!)pregnant and can't eat certain types of food or plain doesn't feel like getting out. (No offense and not talking about anyone in particular. I know like 15 people that are pregnant and we can't all get together because one of you IS bound to puke no matter what it is and I just don't want a puke-party dinner.) Thanks. LOL!!!

Next month is my Birthday and I'm trippin. YES I SAID TRIPPIN. I don't WANT to be 28. I don't CARE to be 28. That's closer to 30 than what I prefer. *Sigh*

Guess what else next month is? CELINE DION at the B-O-FRICKIN K! I want Celine Dion tickets. It's on my list of things to do before I die. I am in absolute LOVE with Celine Dion and don't care what anyone else says about her. I'm pouty because they are so dang expensive and they sold out before they could even go on sale through Ticket Master. I mean, HOW THE HELL do you SELL out before you go ON SALE? Like OVER a year ago she was sold out. Awesome. I'm watching Craigslist like crazy but I don't want crappy seats either so...

Well enough for now. Excited for the weekend. Rest & relaxation. I can only hope. =D

4 hollas!:

Jax said...

I agree that blahydiblahness is a disorder.. AGREED. :) Keep up the bloggage, lovely! I might not comment tons, but Ill get better at reading AND commenting rather than just reading. :)

Summer Rains said...

Oh girl! Sounds like you could use a break! It will get better, hang in there!

Stacia said...

You should take a weekend getaway to Arkansas =)

Michele said...

When is your birthday? We must all go out to show you that 28 will be great! And I did not mean to rhyme either. :o)