About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.01.2008

October Scmocktober!

OVERRATED.

"Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker..." ~Willy Wonka

Yes, I like Halloween. And my Grandmere's birthday. And it's the month that Garland and I officially started dating way back in the day...but that's about all I love about October.

You think you get over something...and realize suddenly like a brick just smacked you down that you just buried it deep down.

3 hollas!:

Stacia said...

I miss talking to ya!

Michele said...

Chin up little lady! Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here. All that food, I love it. I just gained 10lbs thinking about it!

Michele said...

It's been 6 days! Post woman! Make me laugh! You always do!!!