This is just a fun picture of me because I'm trying to incorporate more pics of myself in my blog. Yes I am aware that I am at work. Yes I am aware that my eyebrow is weird. (Chicken Pox scar from childhood keeps my eyebrow from looking normal. Thank you bawk-bawk-pox!) And yes, I am aware that my lovely assistant took that moment to sit - yes I said SIT - on me in order to finish up some forms on the computer for the day's count.Unless you are already aware of this because it in some way affects you personally (because let's face it, I am not jinxing myself and those of you that know ONLY know because I told you in confidence and you are not allowed to repeat) then this post may make no sense to you.
But that's okay! Because it's not supposed to.
At this exact moment I am:
- Excited.
- Scared.
- Nervous.
- Stressed.
- Overwhelmed.
- Rushed.
And I can't even talk about it yet. I can't tell you even though I so terribly want to. I can't fill you in because let's face it...how I share it will be so totally awesome! And isn't awesome-ness worth the wait?
Yes, yes it is!

5 hollas!:
what the hell?!? SPILL IT!!! ;)
looking forward to hearing your big news!!!
You are right, it is worth the wait, but I wonder if I already know!! =o)
And of course being a bazillion miles away and not knowing any of your friends - they haven't spilled the beans!!!
Aww man, no fair!! I can't wait to hear what it is, though!
You stinker.
I know I know :)
all I can say is ROCK OUT!!!!!
oh and "here's your one chance fancy don't let me down"
Post a Comment