About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

6.02.2009

Anyone game for a Trip???

I'm heading to Boston in 2 weeks. Reasons are exciting and crazy and could be life-changing. Only thing is, I have no travel buddy. =( Boo!!! Anyone down? Sigh...who am I kidding? Who wants to go to Boston with a freaky blogger (AKA: Joy)?! HAHAHAHA

2 hollas!:

Meredith said...

WOOHOO!! Thanks for the stats!! And if I knew you a little longer than say... 3 minutes, I'd head to Boston with you in a heartbeat. You're going to love that place!

katandkarl said...

BOSTON. WOOT!