About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.05.2009

Boston. Part 1.

Ok so not sure why but blogger posts photos weird. Start from the bottom and scroll up. =D

Plain ride home. Finally get a pic with the man. Next post will have more pics from in the middle of all this stuff. I went back and forth between my camera and camera phone. LOL

Huge plate for 5 bucks. This also came with a HUGE lobster drink and hush puppies galore. Man they want us to gain weight there yanno....




This was our vibrating Lobster. He flashed red eyes and claws and vibrated across the table when our food was ready. I thought he looked a little...umm...shall we just leave it at "Pic worthy?" hahaha



Authentic Cannoli's made Boston even more like Heaven. Please beware. They are like Pringles. Once you pop you can't stop. You can get them shipped to your door from theirs (I've done it twice since I've been back. 10 for 20 bucks. WOW!) here: Mike's Pastries.




My beautiful Coach Purse. I love it. Garland found it. Wasn't even on the shelf yet. Mmmm pretty!

For four people this was a ton of bowls. Thought I'd take a pic.

Hibachi place where we met this nice couple that have been together since they were in the 5th grade! They've been married since right after high school. They live in a 2 bedroom apartment where they pay...wait for it...$2,300 bucks a month in RENT! Are you kidding me!

My fabulous new Carlos Santana heels. They were absolutely beautiful!

At this awesome outlet mall in Sharon, MA. The Juicy Couture Outlet. I took this pic to send to Stephanie to show her the outlet. She loves Juicy!

Clam Chowder. OMG. The BEST ever. Do you see how huge those clam pieces are? Seriously people, I thought they were the oyster crackers but they weren't! What?!

OMG. Fried Clam Strips. Mmmm...so much for heating healthy.

Ok HELLLO! Do you see how huge those oysters are? And this was the 3 dolla plate! WOOT!

Finally arrived. I tweeted the whole time. If you're lucky you got the tweets. This is before my Twitter was suspended for mass tweeting because of #^%$^ hackers! LOL!

2 hollas!:

Andrea said...

OMG those pics made me SO HUNGRY for seafood!! I've been wanting to go to Boston for a while. Looks like you had a great time!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the heels and the Coach bag. That Garland, he's a keeper.

PS - can I have the secret blog address? It's soonerwolfie@yahoo.com

Stacia said...

lmao...the lobster hahahaha. Th effod looks GREAT!!