About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.05.2009

Getting Rid of the Baggage.

I realize now more than ever how important it must be to have a place where you can say everything you need want to say, do everything you want to do, and know without a doubt that you will won't be judged, screamed at, yelled at, or admonished for it.

I have no place like that. Not really. Why can't this be that place? Because there is a time and place for everything and even though I want this to be the time, this blog here...DEFINITELY NOT the place.

So those of you who'd like to join me in the uncensored view of my life may e mail me. You should have it and if you don't, feel free to ask and I'll get it to you. I'll still have this blog...because my kids are in it and for those that I've had to cut completely, this will be the only way they will be able to view anything about what myself and my children are doing.

Love!

4 hollas!:

melissa said...

when you're ready to send out email invites and you think maybe i'd like to have one (and i would), you can reach me at melmarhan at gmail dot com. thanks in advance. :)

Stacia said...

are you going private?? don't leave me Joy...

Unknown said...

I love uncensored Joy! I definitely want to be invited!

katandkarl said...

i had forgotten to comment on this long ago but would love to comment on your uncensored... if you would like!

h.kathleen at gmail dot com.