So thought I'd blog a bit.
What the hell is wrong with people? We live in a world full of disagreements and that should be OK right?
Apparently not.
Apparently, we live in the kind of world where Paris Hilton doesn't have to do hard time for her DUI, despite her obvious disregard for authority, law, etc..AND mankind [Like someone really wants their legacy to be that they were killed/maimed in a hit & run by Paris Hilton].
Apparently, we live in the kind of world where people get fired because of their belief/stance on political issues such as Gay-ism, Abortion, etc. But right now I'm going to focus on homosexuality.
SOFREAKINGWHAT if Isaiah Washington made a racial slur to TR Knight?? It's not like there has never been any racist remarks made about African Americans, etc...and OMG there are tons of racial remarks in the media/tv/etc..[gosh I'm saying etc...a lot aren't I?] about hispanics. And it's definitely not like there aren't oodles of meanness, slanderings, and remarks in day to day life.
All I have to say is: OHH MMM GEE. Get over it TR. Why fire the guy who did everything to right his alleged "wrong?" Is he a bad person because he made a bad decision in his speech etiquette? Is he a bad person deserving of a firing because his beliefs may be different? Let's fire EVERYONE who makes a racial remark...and see what happens to the production and the consummation of anything in the United States.
If TR felt so threatened by the remark, why'd he make such a big deal about it? I think Isaiah hit the nail on the nead in his understanding of why TR made a big deal out of it : TR's An Idjit . I by no means am racist, and I do not condone anyone in the position to sway the American People's opinions on touchy subjects, but this is borderline discrimination isn't it? I mean hell...who DOESN'T make some racial slur at some point in their lives? And if gay people are going to come out of the closet in a time when it's not really the "IN" thing...[no pun intended] even though it may be an "okay" thing, they should be prepared for a little bit of hazing.
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment