About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

7.02.2007

It's Monday...

I.Am.Addicted.



To Strawberry Lime Trident Splash. And Apple Raspberry too. Seriously. If you haven't tried it, do it soon. Or not at all if you have another vice. It's like my cigarette or something, even though I'm not a smoker. I guess I'm a chewer? Whatever.



In other news, my neice and my dad are well on their way back to Georgia. My neice Autumn has been in town for 5 weeks now and she was more than ready to be home, missing her mom and all. I saw my brother Friday night, a rare occurance even though he is only 15 minutes away. I've seen my older sisters more than I have him in the past 6 months...and they live on the East Coast!! haha =]

That's about it for now...after all...it IS Monday.

0 hollas!: