make my day....
DEAR ABBY: I have been dating a man for about six months. We are both in our 40s and have grown children. Things were becoming serious until about a month ago, when he said he had some personal problems "that I wouldn't understand." Well, yesterday he finally told me what the problem is. Apparently he likes to dress and act like a woman sometimes. He says he does it to "release tension." Some of what he told me seems petty -- he likes women's hygiene products. But I don't understand why he would find release by dressing as a woman because we have an active sex life. He said he has been to counseling many times, and it hasn't helped. I really like him, but I'm not sure if I can handle the whole dressing-like-a-woman thing. What would you do if you were in my situation? -- TOTALLY CONFUSED IN IDAHO
DEAR TOTALLY CONFUSED: If I really cared about him, I think I'd ask to spend some time with his "other self." Then I'd make up my mind about whether or not I could accept the situation. Many cross-dressers are happily married and have perfectly normal marriages except for this one "quirk." (And let's face it -- is anyone completely quirk-free?)
And the other things that make my day...
1.] It's Jackie's Birthday. 26. Welcome to checking the next box on any survey you ever fill out from this day on... and secretly wondering if people reading it think you are nearer "30" than "26" ew. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!! [Blows Birthday Noise Maker in tribute!]
2.] The 4th of July is TOMORROW!!! I'm heading out to COTM for fireworks YAY! I love Independence Day! I'm such a Patriot! I love my country!!!!
3.] I'm Special!!!! That's all [YOU] need to KNOW!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

2 hollas!:
Thank you for my shout out!! I couldnt get the comment thingy to work the other day! Boo:( :))))
I am curious about this coincidence thing. Will call you lata!
Shit. I forgot to call you. Just saw my previous comment. I am so great at blogging..and so poor at the phone. I have no excuse. *sigh* I called a friend in STL since Ill be traveling tehre this week with work. Turns out, she's engaged. Nice. I'm such a good friend. :) Anyway,
Are you going to Cheryl's wedding? Blaze and I thought we werent...but now we think we might. I dunno. Those things are always weird to me. I was surprised to even get an invitation. Blaze and I decided we got invited to the shower b/c she lives 2 doors down from Lisa.. Yes.. 2 HOUSES away..and never knew it. That kinda goes to show how weird it was.. lol..
Post a Comment