About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.22.2008

True Dat.

True Horror. True Freakshows. True Vampires.

True Blood.

Quite possibly one of the best HBO Series Shows that I have seen. 2nd to Big Love only.



First let me say that Anna Paquin is like, my most favoritest actress EVER. I loved her as Rogue in X-Men, as Jane in Jane Eyre, and as the girl who dolled up the a-typical unpopular girl who can be made into Prom Queen in She's All That. (Side Note: That movie was SO high school!)



Secondly, Is Stephen Moyer hot or is it just the sexual vibes he puts off from being the undead?

I am already pumped for next week. I think I have missed the first episode, maybe the first 2? I don't know. I know they are airing the first few episodes on HBO Thursday night, but I'll just have to DVR those and view later because GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!!!!! is premiering Thursday night and I am TOO EXCITED about that! Seriously!

1 hollas!:

Kelz World said...

WHY?!?!?! didnt you tell me you watched it? we have so much to share!! you gotta get caught up but only after Greys! we must discuss True Blood! (i want fangs) i might be a vampire for halloween!