I have found a new love.
Tresemme' hair products. Yes, I am blogging about hair products. Weird for me, considering the first time I ever blow-dried my hair was like 2 years ago and hair product was a foreign language to me!
Check out their website and profile your hair. They give you the exact product you should use for various styles based on a few questions about your hair. I did it! The stuff really works, and since I prefer to air-dry, the styling products for having straight silky hair air-dried (as opposed to straightening) worked well! Yay for me teaching myself how to do my hair!
Tresemme'Tresemme'Ohhlala!
Tresemme' hair products. Yes, I am blogging about hair products. Weird for me, considering the first time I ever blow-dried my hair was like 2 years ago and hair product was a foreign language to me!
Check out their website and profile your hair. They give you the exact product you should use for various styles based on a few questions about your hair. I did it! The stuff really works, and since I prefer to air-dry, the styling products for having straight silky hair air-dried (as opposed to straightening) worked well! Yay for me teaching myself how to do my hair!
Tresemme'Tresemme'Ohhlala!


0 hollas!:
Post a Comment