About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

4.22.2009

So I've been promising Jax...

to post this prom pic from our Senior Prom. LOL
So this is for WBW (Way Back Wednesday) for Jackie:


First off...the gum. COME ON.

Secondly...I'm a ghost. Seriously. And I'm from Florida! WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Thirdly...FUN FUN FUN!

Hilarious.

And one more:


In Ms. Beach's English Class. Myself (dork w/ long hair), Sara, Elizabeth G., and behind her, Laura Hatcher.

3 hollas!:

Jax said...

THESE.ARE.AWESOME. No wonder I have sun damage.. Good Gawd! HAHAHAHAHA! Ms. Beach! I think she's on fbook.. How funny is that?! hahah! I never had her, but heard she was awesome!

care said...

LOVE it. the gum cracks me up!

and Jax, way to go on the yellow prom dress. way.to.go. :)

Andrea said...

Yay! I <3 it.