
Just chillin with my iPod Skull earbuds. Hot pink. Lady Gaga. Brit Brit. Yes. I am the Real Housewife of Tulsa County here in my white earrings. Do you see it? You should. LMAO!!!!
Enjoying the hot hot sun and the cold cold waters...
She didn't want to go home. =( Boooo!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

3 hollas!:
I see you all relaxed looking ma'velous!! Fun days!!
This is so bizarre but when I try to comment at home, it ALWAYS pulls up my google name instead of my blog name...but only on your blog! I try to fix it and get annoyed at my google.. haha! Anyway, just wanted to you know I am reading and the "I dont want to go home" pic is hilarious! haha! Great sunglasses btw!!!
real housewife... i love it. :)
i am SO jealous of your pool day. i'm in desperate need of some actual sun, rather than the manufactured sun i'm getting in the tanning booth. :)
looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment