About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.20.2006

Let's Get On With It...

I am too freakin' excited! Yeah. It's a week of PREMIERES!!!



CSI: MIAMI
By chance, Garland was flipping thru the channels on Monday night and found CSI:Miami's SEASON PREMIERE! OMG!!! I was so busy worrying about Grey's Anatomy, CSI: (original), and Desperate Housewives (I know, I AM A FREAK for that one) I didn't even think about when CSI:Miami's SP was going to be on. Thank goodness for channel surfers! So, It was a little disappointing...I mean, what Season Premiere is REALLY everything they play it up to be? But it was allright. Too bad for H's brother Ray and Ray, Jr. They need those vato's to stay outta Rio. BTW, I know most people can't stand Horatio Caine on the show, and sometimes I have to roll my eyes at him myself, but I really like the whole "BAD ASS" role David Caruso plays. Call me FREAK!!!

CRIMINAL MINDSCriminal Minds Premieres TONIGHT (Wednesday)!!! WHEEEEE!!! Not really much to say about this one except that I love this show as well. My goodness, where WILL I find time to watch all these kick ass shows??? I guess it's about time I joined the times and invested in TIVO??

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION

My beloved show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation premieres tommorrow night (Thursday) at 8pm. My bones are rattling in anticipation! Can't. Wait. Gonna. Freak. I love all that scientific mumbo jumbo they rattle off. Then when I'm quoting the show, I can pretend I'm smart. (since for the most part, I am smart...lol) I've been watching CSI for a few years now. I didn't start watching it from the beginning, I thought it was stupid and a waste of time, but around season 3 I began watching regularly and then at night I'd catch up on the previous seasons by watching reruns. What's up with all the black attire in the photos???



GREY'S ANATOMY
Grey's Anatomy premieres tomorrow night as well. After CSI:. hehe! I'm itching, waiting for it, yet wondering how the hell the premiere is already here. It's like, yesterday I was pissed off because Grey's Anatomy was having their finale (which I missed, btw...:( yeah. Missed!) and now here they are having their premiere.Who else thinks Meredith and Dr. "McDreamy" should SO BE TOGETHER!? What's up with him trying to get back with that red-headed chick...his WIFE!? Pffft, she's pretty and all, and i like her as an actress but OMG...GO BACK TO NEW YORK already and let Derek and Meredith get all hot and heavy again!!!

Maybe we should like, make a night of it and have fajitas and popcorn and CHOCOLATE, (but mainly chocolate) Thursday night!?!? Call me or e mail me and let me know!!!


GHOST WHISPERER

Friday night is the Premiere of what I think is the absolute BEST show on TV, Ghost Whisperer. I am a fan of the supernatural, and I never missed an episode of season 1. I am hooked completely. No doubt about it. I have never been a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan. I didn't really like her that much in Party of Five, I definitely didn't agree with critics who said she was the next Audrey Hepburn...(pretty big shoes to fill in my opinion), and wasn't too crazy about the show simply because she was in it. However, this show is simply put, AWESOME. And OMFG what about the finale...who knew? WHO KNEW Andrea was DEAD?! OMG like, that was the BIGGEST freaking shock to me! I never guessed it until they were about to reveal it...NOW WHAT!!?? I can't wait to find out!!!

0 hollas!: