About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.08.2006

STOP...it's HURTING my ears!

I'm just going to rant here a little. Maybe a lot. I don't know. Who cares how long it takes, either you'll read it or you won't. So, here's my rant...

My rant is about Friendship. NOOOooo, not the SHOW Friends, although I posted the pic simply because it said 'friends' on it and was a nice picture to post.

What exactly is a friend? Can anyone tell me this? I don't know what you all think friendship is, but to me, friendship is more than just a casual hi there what's up kind of thing you only say once every holiday or even once a month. That is more of an aquaintance, not a friend! I thought friends were supposed to be there for you and all of that crap. I thought friends were supposed to call you too, not just the other way around. I thought friends were supposed to support you and believe in you, etc... Friends are supposed to be there in the good and the bad. They are supposed to be angry, upset, happy, sad, excited, with you or for you or at you. They are people you share things with.

So when I offer my friendship to you on a continuous basis, you need to either tell me you don't want to be friends or start doing your part of the friendship relationship!

Frankly, I am so sick and tired of hearing all you people bitch and complain on your myspace or on your blogs or in IMs or whatnot about how you don't have any friends. Take a good look in the mirror and I'm sure you'll find out why rather quickly! I am sick and tired of being the one making phone calls to say hello or see if you are OK or to just talk. I am sick and tired of being the only one to initiate any type of conversation whether it be phone, e mail, text, or IM. I'm done trying to offer myself to being your friend. You complain that you have no friends, then when someone tries to offer friendship there's no returned calls, you're ALWAYS too busy to talk at the moment, or you have decided that you want to ignore people to be with "your man" whatever that is or means.

I really don't care if some of you are upset about my rant. Some of you know I'm not talking specifically about you and if you are reading this and you think..."is she referring to me?" then I probably freaking AM REFERRING to YOU.

So, if you want a friend, be a friend.

If you don't want friends or attempts at friendships, I have one thing to say:

STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT!

0 hollas!: