9.20.06. Criminal Minds Premiere...HOW FREAKING AWESOME was THAT? I was on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE. NIGHT.
I like the psychological mind. It intrigues me. Behavioral Analysis (that's CM's specialty) is right up my ally. I'll tell you though...they are lucky to have their little "dorky" bookworm on their team...they wouldn't get half their "unsubs" caught without him! See how important us "know it all bookworms/literature buffs" will be once adolesence ceases and adulthood begins? You'll regret making fun of us in school!!! hahaha...Can't wait for next week's episode!
9.21.06 Grey's Anatomy/CSI:
OK...I have committed a heinous and gruesome crime: I have betrayed loyalties beyond my imagination...tonight, for the first time in however many years I have been tuning in to CSI:, I was forced to choose between the two shows I heart the most: CSI: and Grey's Anatomy. I shamlessly and without hesitation chose Grey's.
First Rant: WHAT where they thinking putting Grey's Anatomy on at the same time CSI: is on? I HEART THURSDAY NIGHTS FOR CSI:! How dare they turn it into some VOTERS POLL...some RATINGS THING! I mean, seriously, that is like setting a chocolate cake and a carrot cake in front of me and saying...now, you can only choose ONE. I LOVE chocolate...but maybe I was feeling carroty at the moment?...
Second Rant: I SO NEED TIVO. I can't watch CSI: on Thursday nights now...and I can't watch the repeat episode of Grey's on Friday nights...(Ghost Whisperer...HELLO have you NOT been keeping up?!?!) I'm thinking its time to invest!I'm SO SORRY, CSI:....your teaser spot commercials are intriguing...but you lost to love and war...
I plead with Grey's Producers: FIND ANOTHER NIGHT!!!!!!!??????
As if I needed to go into detail! What an EPISODE! Poor Andrea...:( What the HECK was THAT ABOUT?!
Another show about the paranormal. But no ordinary show. However...I do think Melinda is a little bit TOO good...of course, she talks to and sees ghosts...but my goodness...can we see her do ANYTHING other than be a goody-two-shoes? Like maybe kick someone's ass? That would be nice.
Love the effects. Especially how someone is there...and they they aren't. Or someone walking backwards down the stairs. Or sometimes the eyes are all WHACKED out.
One ponder: When is someone going to try to enter her body to take it over? Every paranormal show has it...just waiting for it to debut...
GW is followed by the premieres of Close to Home and Numbers. Both good shows too. They were awesome premieres. I was sad to see Annabeth's husband die...(what is with all the killing off of main/recurring characters from last year? Denny, Andrea, Jack,...etc.*shaking head*)




0 hollas!:
Post a Comment