I am not happy. Do you want to know WHY I am not happy? I am not happy because FINALE'S are supposed to bring you closure. They are supposed to be the ENDING of everything that has happened since a PREMIERE. It's supposed to be the little note in the card under the ribbon around a perfectly wrapped gift. And that gift is an ENDING. It's closure, it's something you want.
Apparently, the writers for the hit TV series Grey's Anatomy, didn't know this when they wrote out and filmed the last episode that broke over a million hearts and pissed off many a home-maker who had their hopes on Derek & Meredith. Who had their hopes on Burke & Christina. And even for those weird people who had their hopes up for George & Izzy. [Um yuck]. Tonight's Grey's...was not that gift. There was no ending. There was no closure. And it sure as hell wasn't anything that I wanted.
I wanted Meredith to throw her arms around Derek. Obviously, she didn't. Maybe they'd have no more plots to play through. But throwing her sister in there to flirt with Derek at the bar...that was just WRONG. [Last week, when I saw her, I turned to Garland and said, OMG that's Meredith's sister! He said, How do you know? I said, It's the same girl that turned Meredith's father around and led him out of the hospital after he told Meredith she wasn't welcome at Susan's funeral.] So since I have DVR...[Will never be able to live without it now!] I rewound that little sucker and showed him. So I was not in the least bit suprised to have her tell George at the end her name was Lexi Grey. Great another Grey with a mommy/daddy complex and falling for Derek, the breaker of hearts.
Ahh...George. I can't believe he failed. Are you kidding me? I blame this all on Izzy. If she'd quit following him around like some psychotic babbling idiot, maybe he could have thought straight enough to pass! And he was worried about Meredith! The whole time! How could he have concentrated? Izzy needs to get a LIFE. First it was Denny now it's George? What the hell? I like Izzy, but I like Callie, too, and I think while Callie and George don't make the cutest, or even the most interesting couple on the show, I like them together. I do NOT like George & Izzy together. NO.
Izzy is sad. Pathetic, really. She's graduated from incessantly saying "I'm Fine" to "I love you" in one season. I mean hell, was the George sex THAT good? Please. She was psychotically in love with Denny too, and they'd never even had sex, even though they had enough flirting going on there. I bet next, Izzy's going to try to hone in on Derek. Or Burke. Who knows? She should spend more time focusing on her job at hand, than focusing on someone else's husband.
Burke & Christina. What the hell was that? They build up for something spectacular and beautiful and great and totally wonderful and then they just shoot it down. It wasn't even like a feather falling from the sky, floating, beautiful, soft, carried by the wind to its final resting place. It was more like a rock being dropped from the top of the Empire State Building and shattering into a million pieces with a loud sonic boom. I loved the scene at the very end where Christina hyperventilated in her apartment and Meredith had to cut the wedding dress off of her. It was raw, emotional, left no question. In a way, Christina could have shut her mouth a little bit more. She could have not been such a bitch sometimes. She could have done a lot of things differently, but she didn't. And now the ending scene is of her bawling, clutching "Mama's" necklace, wrapped up in Meredith's arms.
So Addison makes some sense to Karev. He runs after Ava/Rebecca. She'd given him a plea to give her a reason to STAY and he just didn't DO IT! Why? What!? She basically TOLD HIM to give her a reason and he never did it. So Addison had to knock some DUH into the idiot who rushes back to the hospital to find...Ava/Rebecca was already gone. Discharged. Sent home. With her husband. [Who, btw, was played by one of the London brothers. Yummy.] Stupid Karev. He always makes late decisions. Sheez
McSteamy was highly pissed off that he didn't get Chief resident position. I don't even remember if they said anything about him or where he was going or doing. I know he wasn't happy.
Chief found a new love for his wife. They lost their baby. 52 and pregnant isn't really that doable anyway, but it was still sad.
So the million dollar question is: What's going to happen now?
- Will Karev find Ava/Rebecca? Will he even continue to look?
- Will Addison go back to LA? [There will be a new show starring her next year.]
- Will McSteamy follow her?
- Will Chief & his wife finally be a married couple who loves and cherishes each other?
- Will Meredith & Derek be together or will Derek run after her sister?
- Will Burke & Christina get married, or is this definitely over?
- Will George & Callie work out and have a family?
- Will Izzy try to wreck George's life, in order to have her perfect life?
- Will Nazi be ok with Callie being Chief Resident?
- Will the new interns have the main roles next season?
These questions SHOULD have been answered TONIGHT. However, they were not.
And that, my friends, is why I AM NOT HAPPY!

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment