About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.08.2007

I'm in my 20's...Pt. 1: "Goals"



So Jackie has this blog and I kind of stole some of her title, but it's not copyrighted or anything, so she really can't sue me for that, right? ha!

Anyway, her blog is about being in her 20's, and thinking of all of the ACTUAL, tangible things that she really wants. I went to comment on it, but ended up writing a blog, so I thought I'd post one too!


-I want to spend a vacation time in Colorado with Garland (& the girls) and ski. (I've heard it's fun, & I've never done it.)

-I want a beach front house with high glass windows and a nice deck for margaritas and reading.
-I want a pair of wave runners and a nice truck to haul them around with.

-I want a log cabin in the woods. To enjoy my time, my time with Garland, and to maybe write to my hearts content.

-I want Garland and I to travel, back pack, and explore Rome, Sicily, & see the Mediterranean.

-I want to visit the West Coast. Garland could be a great guide for that! My being an East Coasterner...I've never seen the West Coast except in film. (And in Jackie & Friends' pics!=])

-I want to record that Demo I've been talking about for forever.

-I want my kids to hurry and grow up so I can ENJOY these things! Or get a vacation-nanny!

I truly believe I would be disappointed in myself if I did not achieve most of these things. All are highly attainable. All are within my reach. I guess it's just getting my 20-something year old self up and motivated to GIT-R-DUN!

1 hollas!:

Wendy said...

I loved this blog, what a great idea!