About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.23.2007

Happy Birthday

It's my sweetheart's birthday!!!!



Too bad he's got a high fever!!! We got him a PSP and an Ice Cream Cake. He asked for just something small, as a family so that's what we gave him. Then he went to bed. Poor baby. So much for (insert age here) coming in with a BANG!!! Instead...it's dying off with a SNORE!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARLAND! I LOVE YOU!!!

0 hollas!: