About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.05.2007

Little Adventure



Over the weekend, we went to Springfield, Arkansas. I'm southern to the core [Southern BELLE, mind you], and love to see the leaves turn all the beautiful colors in the Fall. It is my favorite time of year. So that set the pace for this little adventure. We also stopped by Devil's Den, drove to Fort Smith where we ate at "The LightHouse" which is an excellent seafood place that sits on the Arkansas River, we found a hotel to spend the night, and then on to Lake Tenkiller the next day.




It was a little nippy outside but it was beautiful. I didn't know i was such an awesome picture taker of nature! =] Here are a few:




It was a nice little trip. I loved the fall leaves and the pictures were breathtaking, if I do say so myself!

0 hollas!: