About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

11.03.2007

In My 20's...Pt. 9: "Lessons Learned"

Throughout my 20's, I have learned a lot of things. There are, a few things that really made a difference for me. If I hadn't learned those things, I wouldn't be where I am now.

I am going to label the 3 most important things I learned in this post, and in the next 3 "In My 20's", I will elaborate on each one.
  1. Acceptance
  2. Inter-dependence
  3. Leadership & Connections

Accepting the things I cannot change. Changing the things I can. Yes, it is more than just an old adage.

Inter-dependence is where very few are, but everyone should be.

Maintaining my own self image while breaking down to be at level with those that I employ.

Stay tuned...

0 hollas!: