
Ok, I am offically confused. It's not that I don't WANT JonBenet's killer to be found and pay the consequences for what he/she did, but is this Karr guy SERIOUS? 10 years he's been sitting pretty, free of all reliability, and he WANTS to confess? It all seems too good to be true. I can buy a lot of what has surfaced, but it just seems too cut and dry now. Maybe he just wants "relief" from this burden on his shoulders. Who knows? However, whether Karr did or did not kill her, what the HECK is his purpose for telling the media "It was an ACCIDENT. I LOVED her." HOW SICK IS THAT? She was 6!!
With the days and times we are living in now, it's very rare to find something that IS safe to do or see or even enjoy. We have snipers killing people at random and our own children taking the lives of their school-mates in many school shootings. Serial Killers and rapists, wife beaters, and child molesters are the norm to hear on your evening news.
Here in Oklahoma, a little girl was taken by a man she "met" on the internet just a few months ago. He raped her and killed her...IN THE APARTMENT BELOW HER FATHER'S! She was just a baby!
It seems we will never fully see the end of the psychotic mind. Oprah specials on psychosis and a serial killer's mind will never be able to explain every facet of the disease that inhabits their brains.
Personally, I sit and wonder what exactly goes through their minds when they commit these acts? Is there remorse afterwards? Psychologists say no, there is no feeling at all. That to me says they have no soul. Those are TRUE psychos as a technical term.
Perhaps I am too emotional (duh), but I would never be able to even FATHOM doing some of the things these people do, have done, or will do in the future. I couldn't strangle someone and look in their face as I'm doing it. Heck, I got into a major fight with my brother once when we were teenagers and he was REALLY hurting me and all I could think was "KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!" My dumbass couldn't even do that because just the thought of doing something that I KNEW would hurt him unmeasurably sickened me.
Knowing what I know now...
I should have kicked him!
JonBenetRamsey
Anyway, off track now. I will keep myself updated about the JonBenet case. I found it fascinating 10 years ago, I find it fascinating now. I wonder if Mrs. Ramsey is delighted on this new twist/turn in the case or if she is turning in her grave. It's a shame that 10 years ago the victim became the suspect. RIP Patsy Ramsey.
By the way, did you guys read that not only did this Karr fellow follow the JonBenet case like crazy but also the Polly Klaas case??? Maybe THAT should be looked into!
Til Next Time
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment