About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

8.11.2006

Rednecks and Lawyers...



Hahaha. Love this picture. Ok let me get down to it. You all have seen either in real life or in the movies how the media always manages to pick the ugliest, "hillbilly-est," toothless person to make remarks on camera and how embarassing it is to know that THIS is the person who is pretty much the spokesperson for your city/county/state/WHATEVER. Great. Enough said.

I have just so happened to come across a rather funny conversation between one of those aforementioned hillbillies and a lawyer he's trying to hire so he can get a divorce. While you are reading it, PLEASE picture a bright, nicely dressed attorney on one end of the line and a gap toothed, smelly redneck on the other who thinks he's the bees knees on the other end.

Here it is:

Attorney: "Attorney's office, how my I help you?"

Hillbilly: "Yea, I wanna git one of them there dayvorces y'all do."

Attorney: "Well do you have any grounds?"

Hillbilly: "Yea, I gotta 'bouta hunnerd acres."

Attorney: "No, you don't understand, do you have a case?"

Hillbilly: "No, I ain't got no Case, but I gotta John Deere."

Attorney: "I mean, do you have a grudge?"

Hillbilly: "Yea, I gotta grudge. I park my John Deere in it!"

Attorney: "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?"

Hillbilly: "Yes sir, I got a suit, I don't wear it much, only to church on Sundees."

Attorney: "Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?"

Hillbilly: "No sir, we both get up about 4:30 'aye emm'."

Attorney: "Well sir, you must have a reason to file for a divorce. I mean, is she a nagger or anything?!?!?!?"

Hillbilly: "No she's a little white gal, but our last child ain't....that's why I want this dayvorce!"

hahaha ok I know it's a little off color and in bad taste, but I have an odd sense of humor and this really great imagination so the image of this playing in my mind is probably much more humorous than the actual joke itself.

Peace Out!

2 hollas!:

Jax said...

Thats freaking FUNNY!!! Oh, the jokes I have heard in reference to the law.... LOVE IT! :)

Jax said...

Sorry I didnt get back to you yesterday via text!!! My days have been a bit hectic lately...(understatement)... Buuut.. I put on my blog what the partay was all about with pics!! :) Hope all is well!! Sending luv from downtown Tulsa.. Woo hoo!