
On our way to the Amish Buffet. I think they serve the same thing every day. I saw some little boy put his finger in his nose and then in the Peach Cobbler. Gross.


The girls thought that this lady was a real ghost. I thought that was funny. I accidently blinded her with this picture. Then Natalie felt the need to try to dance while walking to get in line. She was swaying her hips and swinging her arms, singing whatever song was playing under the tent at the time. I think it was Monster Mash.

Inside the Casa De Muerte, where Natalie was screaming so hard she caught the heart of 2 witches/vampires. She crocodile teared her way into some extra candy, and a few irridescent Sonic toys that were supposed to be bones. The King & Queen above scared the bejesus out of Olivia. She was screaming "BONES! BONES!" like a maniac.
My kids are SOOOO going to be screwed up! HAHAHA

After the 2 haunted houses and on our way to the Trail of Tears. All in all we had a great night! Now we are all psyched up for HALLOWEEN!!!!
Olivia: Ariel "The Little Mermaid" & Natalie: Storybook Witch.




0 hollas!:
Post a Comment