I have been feeling like this lately:
I have no rhyme or reason of why I haven't blogged in shall I say, FOREVER. No need to justify or excuse because I've not been here. I have, I've just not been here at the same time.
Whatever funk this is that I'm in sucks. I don't write, I barely read. I'm tired all of the time and frankly I have VERY SUCKY friends but I am a great friend and I'm wondering how the hell the table got so turned that I'm the only half in these friendships that's doing anything. So whatever. I don't care if I sound desperate for friendship at this point. I'm not desperate for anything, but if that's what makes whoever feel better about this post then so be it. I just wish for once that someone would think about ME for a change instead of me doing all of the thinking about other people. I mean hell, I'd like to know that to somebody I matter at least a fraction of an inch..and I'm done with this subject.
I gained weight back. My daughter is going to 1st grade. My other daughter's behavior is improved. I lack in the self control department. I went to the Zoo with my daughter's class today. That was fun, I'll post some pics up later. I lost my voice and that's like the thing that means the most to me. I do everything with my voice...talk, sing, hum, joke, etc...
That's pretty much it. Maybe it's a bad day, I don't know. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I don't know. If you're lucky, I'll blog again and blog something worth caring about or remembering. I'm just ready for Grey's to start. Now THAT's something to look forward to! YAY!

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment