About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.01.2008

Uh huh and...

So yah, Grey's didn't come on last night. Neither did CSI:!

So before any of you get all judgemental on me and say BUT LIVES WERE IN DANGER!!!! I'm just going to say one thing: 3 HOURS OF STORM COVERAGE?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! And most of it was just REPETITIVE! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for get in the storm shelter and take cover but 3 hours of storm coverage and most of it didn't even pertain to me ... I'm so serious when I say that it's sad that I actually DIDN'T watch all of the coverage and I still KNOW that most of it was repetitive...*sigh*

It's not like I watch Ugly Betty or anything (sometimes I do), but Grey's, CSI:, & Without A Trace are DVR'd LIKE CLOCKWORK at this house!! Instead of my sweet addictions, I get Frank Mitchell and the Weather Team.

And isn't that just like the news to get the dumbest Okie EVER to voice over HIS version of the storms?? Are there really that many dumb people in Oklahoma, because it seems to be a different one every time! I think they do it on purpose...they have to be doing it on purpose. I couldn't even listen to it anymore. So I turned it to ABCFAM so my kids could watch Dennis the Menace. I hope they didn't get any ideas from that little troublemaker!! =)

1 hollas!:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog world, lovely!! Keep it up!!!

Rebroadcast of Greys tomorrow night at 10:35 pm. Set the dvr!!!