About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

5.03.2008

Simply...

So Olivia had like an AWESOME birthday party/grill out at the house and I have misplaced the cord to my camera. So I have all these pics and no cord. So I have no pics to post.

Boo.

Today I watched Grey's Anatomy on ABC.Com, because I simply couldn't wait until tonight when It showed. (Hello my name is Joy, and I am a Greysaholic.) So I now have all these people still here, watching Grey's Anatomy for the first time, and I'm on here because I've already seen it. hahaha

I think it was a good show, with some surprising twists. I won't give anything away because you guys probably haven't seen it yet.

Ready for Desperate Housewives next! Yay!

0 hollas!: