Firstly, I posted more pics on Uniformesque for your viewing pleasure. Thank you so much for all of your raves about my daughters being beautiful! I think they are beautiful, but every mother thinks that about their own. It's when others tell you that they are that you truly feel blessed with beautiful children. Olivia's school pictures constantly come out like she's a model of some sort. And Natalie, well, she looks like me so I already knew she was gorgeous!!!! LOL!
Secondly, I am picking up my computer today. I am so excited that I didn't lose anything on it. I did send Derek a tiny Bonzai plant. Hope he enjoys it. It was pretty and didn't cost much either. But I was freaking HAPPY to not have to replace a whole HARD DRIVE and come up with tons of new documents and lose tons and tons of pictures. I am grateful to him for making a mistake that ended up saving me money!
Thirdly, the drum roll of the day, week, year, decade!!!....
MY FREAKING CAR IS PAID.OFF!!!!!!!!
I am SO.EXCITED!! I made the LAST payment exactly 5 minutes ago and it was only $98.34!!! If i'd known THAT was my payoff quote, I'd have paid it SOONER!!!! 300+ bucks a month I no longer have to pay to Little Rock, AR! YAY!!!!
I HAD to share this! This is like, WOW...my car is paid off. I should get my title in a month. SHOULD being the operative word.
Yay. It's ALL.MINE. WOOT WOOT!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

3 hollas!:
i love that your title quotes ice cube. tee hee.
Congrats on paying off the car! We paid off our credit card last month and it was such a relief. Our car, has a few more years though.
Side note: Did you know Boys II Men will be at the fair this year? I love the 90's.
yayyy on paying off the car thats awesome and a huge relief!!! yay for you!!! and i love the ice cube thing.
Post a Comment