Natalie started school today. (Pics in a day or so...I promise.)
The booger was the best behaved child in the classroom. WHAT? MY Natalie. The best behaved. Whatever!
Let's recap her day so my jaw can drop in astonishment again:
She sat. (OMG. She SAT?)
She got her AM sticker. (this is a good thing. But HER getting it? That's WEIRD.)
She ate. (Ate. Yes. EVERYTHING. And didn't get up ONCE??)
She wrote. (How the heck did they get her to pick UP a pencil?!)
She SLEPT. (I haven't gotten her to nap for me in a year!)
She got her PM sticker.
I keep reminding myself that it's her first day and she's always good the first few days until she learns the rules and then starts trying to bend them. About 3 PM yesterday, I started getting antsy. My heart was like "where is my child? where is my child? where is my natalie?" So of course, in response, I go and pick her up early. (About 5 PM) and the child wasn't excited to see me. She didn't want to leave, I had to stand up there for 20 minutes waiting for her to finish playing (her day ends at 6 PM) and then she fought me to leave.
I'm glad she had fun. I am so excited she is LEARNING. She was singing her Mr. M has a Munching Mouth Song and it was SO CUTE at dinner last night.
I love herrrr!!!
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

5 hollas!:
Mr. M has a Munching Mouth. :)
that sounds FUN!
Piper's teacher says the SAME THINGS about her. I just do not understand! I guess that means that we are doing something right. LOL!
They always behave when Momma is away....figures huh?
I am missing my chats with you.....
i want to know why you havent blogged in FOOOOOOOREVER!!! so blog already!!
Post a Comment