About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

9.16.2008

Uniformesque

Natalie in her uniform. She just HAD to wear the tights. This was when she told me she felt "schoolery!"


Olivia wanted tights too, but they weren't required so it was socks for her. So she wanted to wear her socks pulled up. Good luck with that. HAHA


They kept dancing. They thought wearing uniforms was one of the best things in the world.

They were pretending to "propose" to each other. Olivia thought that to "receive" the "ring" she had to get on one knee too! Look at the "suprise" on their faces!


6 hollas!:

Anonymous said...

haha.. how adorable! :) I would have hated a uniform... Kids...funny.. I liked the label...

Unknown said...

Too cute! Natalie looks so much like you! You have two very beautiful girls. I fully enjoyed hearing about Natalie's first day of school.

Summer Rains said...

Those two are just plain ADORABLE!!

Michele said...

I love these pictures! They look so happy!!

Kelz World said...

both of your kids are beautful!!! and i just had a flashback to when i had to wear uniforms and it wasnt that pretty, LOL.

Stacia said...

Precious!!! Uniforms help keep the mornings very simple =)