About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

12.08.2008

2 and a half What?

I absolutely adore the show 2 And A Half Men. Charlie Sheen has always been a Celebrity Crush of mine and I've always found Jon Cryer to be hilarious and this makes him kind of attractive to me. (Think 1987's Hiding Out. I still get a warm mushy smile thinking about the skating-rink scene with him and Annabeth Gish. How did such a retarded excuse for a high school nerd get so friggin' popular his 2nd time around?? I mean, who the heck cares that he's like 30 and marked for death!?! "Maxwell Houser was cooler than penguin sh*t!" And I'm quoting on that line!)

Anyways, I started watching 2 Men when it started in '03 and have been hooked since. It's constantly got me laughing and the antics are quite comical (duh). What cracks me up even more is that in some weird insane form, I am obsessed with the character Rose aka "Charlie's Stalker" played by Melanie Lynskey. She is awesome at playing the innocent girl next door/one night stand/psychotic stalker/devious wannabe girlfriend. I think I wannabe her...but it would be weird. I'd have to have an ulterior motive in everything I said or did...but in real life, it's just not that funny. Or attractive. Hmmm. If you look at her profile, she was in quite a few movies that I wasn't aware she was even in such as Ever After, Coyote Ugly, Sweet Home Alabama ("Think OMG! Lurlynn! You've got a baby...in a BAR!..." with her prompt response of "Yeah, this one's still on the tit." Ha! Does this count as promoting breastfeeding on my blog?!), and a few others.

Ok so that's my thoughts for the moment. I think you should watch if you don't already.

0 hollas!: