About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

12.11.2008

Like-Fire.

So I'm not getting my sister's Durango. Boo. But she still wants us to come for Christmas. So on the car search front again...=( Or get car fixed front. Boo!

Ready.For.Grey's. But there's a slight discomfort in the knowledge that if anyone walks in on Izzy having sex with a Ghost, she's just going to look like some over-masturbatory freak. Seriously, the riding scenes alone?? Ummm thanks, Shonda for the visual, but this storyline is going NO.WHERE. I actually LOVE Dr. Dixon and hope she is a regular on the show. I enjoy differently abled persons. Asperger's Syndrome can shadow the depth of a person's intelligence in much the same fashion as Autism does. I'm glad they have her on there. Hopefully, they'll follow suit by ditching Denny...I mean I loooooooooove Denny but if you didn't want to get rid of the character then DON'T.KILL.HIM.OFF!

In other news:
I thought no one was reading. I thought I was boring. Turns out, I'm not boring, I'm just a big honking D.O.R.K. Seriously, who puts comments on "embedded" at the end of their profile?Thank you Blaze for helping me out to figure out why I wasn't getting comments. Trust me, I feel much better knowing that I'm just a dork and not boring! Hahaha!

1 hollas!:

Unknown said...

Izzy has a brain condition. So everytime she sees Denny, its flaring up and when she has sex with him its super bad. So if you think of Denny as a brain condition it makes it so much better!