About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

12.05.2008

I has

the new Brit-Brit CD. Yes, tis true! Brit-Brit rocks! I love this CD! It's already uploaded to my iPod & on RE.PEAT!

So found this SITE while googling ideas for Natalie's cake. Go check it. But not while you're at work because your laugh-o-meter will go into the red and then when boss hears you, trouble may insue.

Also found this SITE from my girl Maddie C. Funny stuff. People are insane and stupid at the same time...was this common knowledge and I've been behind the times? Sheez.

So this AM I looked into Livi's backpack to get out her homework to double check it AGAIN before going to school. There was this flyer in there for a Parent's Night Out. I was so totally suprised. 4 hours of care for my child children at no charge? GREAT! I always have my kids and rarely trust anyone with them other than the few that I allow once in a while. Now I can go to Tia's Bday Dinner without kids! Yay!!!!!!!!

Natalie's bday party is Sunday Where a Kid Can be a Kid. Whooptie Doo! =( I hate that place. Overrated & Overpriced. Pics coming soon. Promise.

Happy Birthday Natalie! (Bday was Dec. 1st)
and Happy Birthday Tia!!! Woot Woot...1 more year til ur of drinkin' age! hahahahaha!

0 hollas!: