So, this diet thing is going well. I enjoy the fruits and vegetables, and I'm actually getting MORE energy walking and jogging and jumping now. I guess all those dr's and scientists were right about the exercise thing. I guess it's about time I pony up to the fact that I am a lazy person. I could have exercised before. I just didn't want to. I would rather eat chips and salsa and watch every lineup for the fall season of CSI's and Criminal Minds then get out and get healthy. I'm telling you, seeing my weight slowly declining is a real fire up my rear.
Most dr's tell you to NOT weigh yourself throughout an exercise routine. They say that if you don't see a decline in your weight that you will give up easier than if you don't know what your weight is at all.
I think that is bull. I look in the mirror and I don't really see where the few pounds that I have lost so far have come off of. I'm glad I'm weighing myself 2-3 times per day. (Using the same scale each time, of course) Because now that I see it declining, it's making me want to work harder. If I tried to continue on what I look like...I'd have given up by now!!
I went walking today but went later than usual so I ended up only walking 2 miles on the track. That's okay because I tried to speed walk, and that was fun, but alot of hip-shaking! hahaha
I got home and weighed myself before bedtime after my shower.
Current Weight: 201.8 lbs.
Goal Weight: 145-150 lbs.
56.8 lbs overall to go!
Keeping fingers crossed...
Birthday Cake
6 years ago

0 hollas!:
Post a Comment