About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

6.04.2006

Losing Weight, Day 7

Woke up this morning, got the kiddos dressed and we headed to church! Weighed myself...200.9 lbs. Yeehaw! Not too much lost there but hey, I'm slowly reaching the goals I've set out for myself

I have discovered something wonderful! You can make smoothies...fat free, sugar free, carb free, AT HOME! IN A BLENDER! and guess what?? IT ACTUALLY TASTES REALLY GOOD!

So my new favorite thing to eat twice a day is my fruits...just in a different way! Pop in some ice, a banana, strawberries, and drink it up!

We ate somewhere today. I have no clue where, I have forgotten. Wait! No, I DO remember. We ate at the Golden Palace Chinese Restaraunt. I ate only the meats and even then, not very much of them. Too fatty of a place to eat for someone trying to NOT gorge themselves on fat and carbs anymore!

I went walking tonight again and actually jogged a little bit more than usual. I am not getting out of breath as fast now and Garland and the kids sometimes come with me now so that they can play on the playground while I walk. Olivia tries to walk with me and for the most part, she can keep up, just too little legs trip her up so she mainly stays with Natalie on the slide!

I weighed myself again tonight. 201.0 lbs! EWWWWWWW the Chinese food did NOT help that!

Sigh...well I start working out twice a day tomorrow. (Monday)...maybe I can work that extra few ounces back off again!

Goal Weight: 145-150 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 51-56 lbs.

0 hollas!: