About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

6.01.2006

Losing Weight, Day 4

Ok, I was excited. This morning I weighed 203.5 lbs. I mean, how do you lose weight when you SLEEP?
Again, fruit...yippee! Some ham...it's almost gone!! crap!
Today Olivia had Therapy with her new therapist, Kristin. The change and transition is not sitting well with me. I like Kristin, but Wendy (Olivia's old therapist) has been Olivia's therapist for so long, we've both grown attached to her.
We made Olivia a book of pictures with Olivia and Wendy at past AG Bell things. I put some of her birthday pics in there too. I'm going to take a disposable camera with me next week and take some of Olivia with Kristin. Maybe that will help.
I forgot to eat with all the commotion before 6:00 tonight. So, I felt bad when Garland said "that's all right, understandable, let's go eat." So we went to Costa Azul and I ordered grilled chicken salad. I DID NOT eat the Taco Shell! No ranch, no cheese, no chives (ewwww), no guac, no sour cream (that was NOT cool!). Just grilled chicken with lettuce and bell peppers and onion. I only ate half since it was after 6:00. I felt guilty eating what I did eat. Thank goodness I still had my walk left tonight!

Monica couldn't go walking again, so I took a walk in a safe neighborhood where 3 of my friends could be easily reached in case something happened.
I went around the track for 3 miles. I was very proud of myself. 3 whole miles. That's a lot for me!
I tried some jogging. It went okay! At first it was hard on my knees and chest. But, just pushing on...

My weight tonight before bedtime 203.5 still. Thank goodness eating after 6 didn't throw that off!
58.5 lbs. to goal weight!

~Until next time~

0 hollas!: