There sure isn't any fat Tuesday around here!!! I got up and worked out at 5:30 this am...and guess whaaaaaaaaat?!?!
199.8 lbs. baby!!!!!!!!!!! I am OFFICIALLY under the 200 lbs mark!
:::Dancin' a jig:::
Ok So, worked out, worked, worked out again, and before bed I weighed myself and was 199.4!!!! YEEEHAW!!!!
I'm liking this. I don't SEE the loss anywhere...but I won't argue with the scale!!! hahaha
It's actually kind of nice, walking and jumping outside on the mini tramp now. I get away from the inside of the house, where I am for most of the day. I get away from my kids for about an hour, which I think is healthy! I also do a lot of thinking out there by myself on the mini tramp. I have time to think now, and to separate the thoughts! I don't feel so scatter brained. Inside the house is always kids hollering or playing, either the TV is on, or the radio/CD player is. I never realized til recently how annoying that is...no wonder I've talked loud all my life!
- Beginning Weight: 207 lbs.
- Goal Weight: 145-150 lbs.
- Current Weight: 199.4 lbs.
- Pounds to GO: 54.4-49.4 lbs.
GO ME! GO ME!



0 hollas!:
Post a Comment