About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

6.05.2006

Losing Weight, Day 8

I didn't get to bed til 1:30. Natalie woke me up crying because of the thunder storm about 5:30. There was NO way I was getting up to work out!

I weighed myself this AM. Same as last night. Bummer. Tonight is going to be a real toughy because we are going out to eat with our friend, Stephanie and her 3 kiddos. And we are going to Golden Corral. I love Golden Corral. But even moreso, I love Carrot Cake! :( Sadly, my temptations may overtake me! Oh, food, my lost love...why dost thou tempt me!? hahaha

I ate steak and a VERY small piece of Carrot Cake and Red Velvet Cake. I mean like, 2 in. by 2 in of each piece. It was very good. I was very much enjoying this divulgence.

Stephanie and her kids came back over to the house afterwards and played with the girls and I left to go walking again. I'm pushing myself now to jog farther when I jog...just looking at a line in the road and saying "just go to that line" and then looking for another one beyond it to "just go to."

I took a shower and weighed myself before bed.

Hot diggity dawg! 200.5! Only a few ounces, but hey, whatever works!

It's the TINY accomplishments that add up to great things...or SMALLER things in my case!!!!

0 hollas!: