About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.13.2007

Garden of FIRE!



We took the girls to eat at Tokyo Garden tonight. We were all dressed up anyway (my brother got married today. Congrats to him and Laura.) and it seemed like a good night to go eat somewhere fun...and different for the girls!


Natalie and Olivia ordered Chicken Plates. But Olivia ended up eating most of Garland's seafood and Natalie tried to swipe all my scallops. Um. NO!

The girls enjoyed the Fire show and the chef was better than the people sitting across from us. At least our chef didn't crack every egg he tossed. My favorite joke is "Anyone like egg roll? Get it? Egg.Roll.?" and "See butta-flyyyy?" (butter.fly. as he flips it into the air onto the grill.) I'm easily amused. Whatever.

0 hollas!: