About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.06.2007

In My 20's...Pt. 5: "Realization"



I don't like realizations. Especially realizations that tell me to do stuff I don't want to do. Like



A. Balance my checkbook. -- I HATE numbers!


B. Keep up with the receipts. -- I always forget to fill them out, & never put them up.


C. Get the buckets full of summer clothes. -- OUT of the girl's room.


D. Taxes. -- I'm So not ready for them.


E. Consistentcy. -- Sometimes, I'm just not in the mood to deal.



Life is just one big huge bucket of poop laced stew. Takes 9 months to bake, 18 years to boil, and then just when it's time to turn it to simmer, that's when it all starts to pop and bubble over the edge of the pot. It'll take a lot of TP to clean up that mess.


0 hollas!: