About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.09.2007

There are SNAKES in my....

YARD!

Ew, ew, ewwwwwwwwww!

I went out to move some things around this AM so that I could let the kids go play. I made the mistake of picking up the plastic turtle sand box (no sand in it, just soccer/basket balls) and there were SNAKES!

3 UGLY UGLY SNAKES!

And they started "warning" me to stay away by showing me their bellies. So, what does my panicked self do?

I went and got my camera!


0 hollas!: