About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.13.2007

In My 20's...Pt 6: "Success"






I.AM.SUCCESSFUL.





That's not to rub it in your face. It's just a fact. I am apparently a successful person. I have a few degrees, and I am mastering success in something totally different than what my educational expertise belies.










How am I successful?





People look up to me.





People take my advice. WOW!





The advice works!! Double WOW!





People want me to speak to COLLEGE STUDENTS! TRIPLE WOW!





People pay ME to provide a service.





People trust me with really important things.










What do I get out of all of this?





I feel important.





I feel secure.





I feel smart





I feel good about myself.





I feel bold.





I feel elite.










Yes, my 20 something year old friends, those are the feelings of SUCCESS.

0 hollas!: