About Me

My photo
I'm in my 20's. Sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I'm not. I have 2 daughters. I have a wonderful man! I'm from the East Coast. Oklahoma has tornados, NOT beaches!! I write. I read. I work hard. I'm addicted to blogger & facebook. Hmm weird! I hate drama, although I am very dramatic. I love pink, shoes, Celine Dion, and Coach purses. This is new to me, because I have always been a tomboy!

10.20.2007

In My 20's...Pt. 7: "Being"


I think that...


  1. random hook ups are cheap.

  2. friends with benefits is over-rated.

  3. change sucks and should be outlawed.

  4. people are a lot more selfish than I originally thought.

  5. the people I don't talk to on a daily basis are more reliable than those I do.

  6. starting at the bottom is scary. And I REALLY don't want to do that.

  7. boundaries are good and healthy.

  8. getting wasted isn't as fun as it use to be.

  9. decisions seem to be getting harder and there are more of them.

  10. a "How To" manual would have been ideal at birth, bookmarked at "In Your 20's..."

In my 20's I:



  1. got 3 degrees.

  2. learned how to properly take a shot of tequila.

  3. went to work still drunk.

  4. had 2 kids.

  5. started my own business.

  6. learned a new culture: the deaf culture. this was a SHOCK.

  7. learned 2 new languages.

  8. overcame obstacles.

  9. had 2 kids.

  10. got married & divorced.

0 hollas!: